January 30, 2014

BEACH WALK UNDER THE SETTING SUN...


PART 2
we finally reach the beachside the place that i decided and it just beautiful no matter how many times we might visit this place it just takes your breathe away and it did this time too i just wanted to go hop and jump like a kid and feel the wind blowing through my hair listen to the sound of waves coming and going back again into the sea...
mr supercool was amazed too he loved the place i could say from the look on his face ...
it was the perfect timing to see the sun set... the sky was painted a mixed shade of orange yellow red and pink...
him: so you wana walk or sit?? 
her: lets walk...
( and i completely forgot that i was wearing heels so i did want no girl would do like ever not on a date atleast... i tossed of my heels and took them in my hand and there i was walk bare foot on the cold sand with Mr supercool i didnt even want to look at him he might just me thinking he is with the most crazy girl hehehe )
we walk around talking about everything and almost nothing at all its like time just passes by so far we had been walking for a while now... he as perfect as he can be n me as imperfect as i am...
he pampered me as much as he can from taking me to the place i wanted to go ...to making me have soo much that i might just skip lunch the next day from making me wear his jacket cause its chilling cold till complimenting me and making me blush...
he teased me, tickled so much so that i couldnt stop laughing... and finally we sit with so much walking and talking with loadz of masti teasing both of were exhausted... in him i could be me nor did i have to think before doing anything or saying anything nor was he judging me... it was as if talking to someone i meet everyday he made me feel home... how this perfect and imperfect got together so well i have no idea...
we meet often after that we had found great friends in each other... truly my being a messed did ultimately good it saved us from being formal around each other... we talk as if there is no tomorrow...
our lifes were working parallel and now that it crossed its not the same ever again...
happy to have you in my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment